Bearcat bulletin 11/29/21
Mark as read
Fri 11/19/2021 3:13 PM
|Senior Dedi~.pdf||BHSTutoringFLYER.pdf||Career Cent~.pdf||2021-22 Cal~.pdf|
Get more apps
Bearcat Daily Bulletin
Thanksgiving Break; November 22 to November 26, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
Compact Day – Student release 1:35pm
Wellness Week – November 29-December 3rd
- Listen to Bonita’s Spotify stress relief playlist
- Rock rally during break
- Join the counselors for a parent night on zoom for a mental health Q&A at 6:00pm (link for parents: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1448761910 )
- Wellness Week Bookmarks and information passed out in 2nd period
- Teachers’ classrooms will be open various days throughout the week to participate in wellness activities at 2nd lunch (list of locations will be posted on November 29th)
Ted Talk and TV Tuesday–
- Learn more about mental health and wellness by watching some TED Talks in some classrooms, or relieve some stress with tv clips in classrooms
- Dress in your comfy clothes
- Spread positivity with our sticky note wall outside of ASB
- Participate in a journaling activity at lunch lead by Mr. Archibald
- Embrace gratitude for the day in each of your classes
- Participate in painting rocks at lunch
- Teachers share what they are thankful for in classes.
Feel Good Friday–
- Wear a shirt with positive vibes, come by ASB to get a raffle ticket, and find out who wins the Wellness Week raffle
JUNIORS– The March School Day SAT will occur on campus for juniors only. To register for the SAT, please complete the Google form, March 2 2022 SAT, by 11:59 PM, December 9, or until capacity is reached.
ALL STUDENTS- with an off campus lunch pass must present their ID card when leaving campus. Beginning Monday, November 29th, a picture of the ID card will no longer be acceptable. The actual ID card must be produced.
PARENTS & GUARDIANS OF SENIORS- This is a special reminder for the Class of 2022. The last discounted deadline for submitting your child’s senior yearbook recognition ad is coming up very soon, on December 2nd. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a lifetime opportunity and especially the chance to still pay a discounted price. For more information, see flyer attached or visit www.TheYearbookCompany.com.
STUDENTS AND PARENTS– Please be aware that December 16 & 17, the last two days of the semester, are reserved for final exams. Parents are urged to avoid removing students from school for vacation or other non-essential reasons. If a student is absent, make-up final exams will occur during the week of January 10 – students will not be permitted to take a final exam before the assigned day.
STUDENTS AND PARENTS- Are you behind or struggling in a particular class or subject? Do you need help preparing for an upcoming test or quiz? Our PEER TUTORS ARE HERE FOR YOU!!
Our Peer Tutoring Hours are Monday – Thursday 2:45pm – 3:45pm (1:45pm – 2:45pm on Compact Days) in the Library AND Monday – Thursday 6:00pm – 7:00pm Via ZOOM!!
NO APPOINTMENTS NEEDED!!! Just show up!!!
See attached flyer for zoom link and official information! If you have any questions regarding the tutoring program, please contact Mrs. Tilford at email@example.com
“BHS CAREER CENTER”
Here is a link to the College & Career Center Connection or you may see the attached pdf.
BOOSTER MEETING- Our next meeting will be on Thursday, December 9th, 6:30pm in the Student Union.
BOYS & GIRLS SOCCER ALUMNI- please come out Friday, December 17th at Glenn Davis Stadium. The girls game is at 5:30pm and the boys at 7:00pm
PARENTS- Athletic event tickets will all be sold ONLINE only. You can purchase your tickets from www.gofan.co and look up Bonita High School events. Tickets will be redeemed on your electronic device at the gate/entrance by our staff member. You will need to show the actual ticket not a screen shot or picture.
If you want to save time at the gate purchase your tickets ahead of time at www.gofan.co