How to Obtain a Work Permit During the School Year
*You must already have been hired in order to get a permit*
- Print the Work Permit Request Form
– If you need a form mailed to you contact Mrs. O’Grady
–If you need other assistance please contact Mrs. O’Grady.
- Read the Work Permit Regulations on the second page
- Complete all information, obtain supervisor and parent signatures
– If you are unable to print the form you can fill it out online and get digital signatures.
- Scan or take a clear picture of the request form and email it to Mrs. O’Grady at email@example.com.
- The permit will take on average 3-5 days to process.
- Upon approval the permit will be emailed to you.
*All work permits expire the first Friday of the first week of the new school year.
*Students need a separate permit for each job they have.
Here is a link to the Work Permit Request form and I have also attached a pdf.