|Brian Shively – President||Laura Weimer – VP Membership|
|Membership Flyer||Membership Form|
“By joining PTSA you are supporting valuable programs and services being delivered at Bonita HS.”
Programs like: Reflections (promoting the Arts), Health Services (providing health office with needed supplies), Career Day breakfast, Teacher/Staff Appreciation lunch, Welcome Back breakfast, testing proctors and snacks, E-Waste fundraiser, Senior Scholarships, Copy Cats (a photocopying service for teachers), Assistance during registration and hearing/vision screening, and a School gift.
Dues are $10 and includes many benefits
Your Member Perks flyer contains savings at CA Academy of Sciences, Legoland, Aquarium of the Pacific, Hertz and Boxed.com. Plus you’ll receive a coupon for Baskin Robbins.
Association Meetings are optional for you and occur three times a year.
- Back to School in August,
- January (nominating committee elected)
- March (elections are held)
Stay informed by:
- Joining our REMIND by texting @bonitaptsa to 81010
- “Liking” our Facebook page at Bonitahighschool PTSA Bearcats
- Contact info: email@example.com or message on Facebook
Use this link to Join online: https://jointotem.com/ca/la-verne/bonita-high-ptsa/join