Procedures for Ordering AP Exams
- Join the course with College Board using a JOIN Code provided by their teacher(s).
- Next, they must follow this link AP Order Form, or visit www.bonitahigh.net, to register & pay for the AP exams .
- Payments must be made at the Finance Office from 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM (closed 11:30-12:30).
- All AP students are expected to participate and complete the AP exam for each course in which they are enrolled.
- The College Board now requires all exams be paid for in advance; therefore, the last day to pay for AP exams is Friday, October 30. College Board is imposing a $40 penalty for changes after that date; please also be aware that after the start of the second semester, there will be no refunds.
- The cost of each exam is $100 (cash or check payable to Bonita High School) except for those students on free/reduced lunch – check with the student’s counselor for eligibility. We are continuing to offer a discount plan for those taking four or more exams. The discount includes $20 off on the 4th exam, $30 off the 5th, $40 off the 6th and $50 off the 7th exam, or, $380 for 4 exams, $450 for 5 exams, $510 for 6 exams, and $560 for 7 exams. You can opt for a 4-month payment plan at the Finance Office (attached).
- Please look at the schedule below to check for any conflicts. Contact Mrs. Sullivan in the office to let her know of any conflicts – do not assume that we know. A separate schedule of late testing occurs later in May for absences due to testing conflicts, play-off games, and illness – there is no extra charge for late exams in those instances; absences for other personal reasons require a payment of $100.
- It is especially important that students register for the correct exam – the Finance Office is not able to check to see which class each student is enrolled in; any error will result in a $40 fee by the College Board.
- Remember students are paying for exams that are to be taken in May 2021.
- Students that require an approved accommodation must alert their counselor – please do not assume the counselor knows which students are taking an AP exam.
- Students wishing to take an exam, in which they are not enrolled, must contact Mrs. Sullivan (email@example.com) beforehand.
- Again, students must follow the procedures described on the AP Order Form –payments are due by Friday, October 30. Please do not to wait until the last day – after Oct 30, each exam costs $40 more.
|Monday May 3||AP US Gov & Politics (gr 12)|
|Tuesday, May 4||AP Calculus AB and BC||AP Human Geography|
|Wednesday, May 5||AP English Literature (gr 12)||AP Physics 1|
|Thursday, May 6||AP US History (gr 11)||AP Studio Art; AP Art History|
|Friday, May 7||AP Chemistry||AP European History|
|Monday, May 10||AP World History (gr 10)||AP Macroeconomics|
|Tuesday, May 11||AP Spanish Language||AP Psychology|
|Wednesday, May 12||AP English Language (gr 11)||AP Music Theory|
|Thursday, May 13||AP Computer Sci. Principles||AP Statistics|
|Friday, May 14||AP Biology||AP Environmental Science; AP Chinese|