All Behavior and Dress Code Policies will be in place during the summer.
- If a student is referred to the office for behavior issues, he/she will be suspended for the day and will lose attendance for the periods missed that day or dismissed from summer school.
- Students must attend the entire summer session regardless of whether they passed one semester or not.
- Because of waiting lists that may be in effect, any student absent on the 1st day of summer school risks being dropped from the class.
- Attendance Policy – no exceptions
- Once a student accumulates the equivalent of 3 full day absences (1½ absences for semester Government/Economics classes) , he/she will no longer receive credit for the course.
- 1 tardy = 1/3 absence (3 tardies = 1 absence)
- Missing 30 minutes or more, either at the beginning or end of class, results in an absence for the period.