Complete each of the following steps to get started:
Student-Athletes and their parent/guardian MUST register for EACH AND EVERY sport they plan on participating in separately. It’s better to register and change your mind not to participate than to miss a sports registration deadline date and not be able to participate.
Please follow the steps below to register for a sport.
- Go to www.GOBEARCATS.ORG
- At the top of the page is a header with the title Forms a. Click and download Registration Step by Step
- Go to www.AthleticClearance.com
- Watch the embedded video titled See How It Works!
- Lower left of Athletic Clearance website is a Register button, click
- In the box enter the 4 digit code written in red, click submit
- Click Start Clearance Here!
- For year select 2016-2017
- For school select Bonita
- For sport select the upcoming sport you will participate in i. You will have the opportunity to add additional sports later.
- Complete Steps 1-5. i. You must complete all items indicated with a red *
- Print off last page, sign and return to athletic department stapled to Your completed athletic physical. No Athlete can participate in any athletic activity/event until the athlete has been cleared by the athletic department. Any questions please contact the athletic department.
Physicals are valid for 1 year.
* This site is also the best site for all the up to date information regarding BHS Athletics
Download and print these directions below: