Special thanks to Glendora Chevrolet
Bonita High School is located in the small and peaceful city of La Verne nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. Bonita was established in 1903 and after having been moved from its original site on Bonita Avenue in 1959, it has come to be located at 3102 "D" Street. Bonita, one of two comprehensive high schools in the Bonita Unified School District, was the original high school for the cities of La Verne and San Dimas. Bonita was recently recognized as a California Distinguished School for its excellence in Academics, Athletics, and the Arts.
Bonita High School | 3102 D Street La Verne, CA 91750 | Phone: (909) 971-8220 | FAX: (909) 971-8229
CORE 4 Monday Bell Schedule
|CORE 4 MONDAY|
PSAT Test for 10th / 11th Graders
PSAT for 10th/11th Graders- The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT) is a program cosponsored by the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation. It is a standardized test that provides firsthand practice for the SAT. It also gives students a chance to enter the National Merit scholarship program and gain access to college and career planning tools. The PSAT/NMST measures:
- Critical reading skills
- Math problem-solving skills
- Writing skills
The most common reasons for taking the PSAT/NMSQT are to:
- Receive feedback on strengths and weaknesses of skills necessary for college study.
- See how your student’s performance on an admissions test might compare with that of others applying to college.
- For 11th graders enter the competition for a National Merit scholarship from NMSC.
- Help prepare for the SAT.
- Receive information from colleges when you check “Yes” to Student Search Service.
Sophomores and juniors are encouraged to take the PSAT. The PSAT will be administered here at Bonita HS on Saturday, October 18, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The cost of the PSAT is $25 and can be paid through the Finance Office until Friday, September 19th.
Follow the links below to download important ASB documents for the 2014-2015 school year.
- BHS Grad Night Information
- BHS Grad Night Permission Slip
- BHS Grad Night Ticket Form
- BHS Wearable Items
- Booster Brochure
- Lunch Pass Application
- Parking Permit
- Registration Mailer
- Senior Registration Form
- Underclass School Photo List
- School Calendar
- Senior Yearbook Information Sheet
Follow the links below to download important registration documents for the 2014-2015 school year.